Sunday 17 June 2012

Coo Coo Body Splash - H&M

I picked up this Coo Coo Body Splash the other day when i was shopping online in the H&M sale and i'm really chuffed with it. I've wanted one ever since i saw Jess' post about them a few months back but every time i bobbed my head in they were nowhere to be seen! So when i saw they were 99p in the sale i got one straight away. I now wish i'd got a couple actually as it was a complete bargain but never mind..

 This is the Pear and Cucumber fragrance which may sound like an odd combination but actually smells devine. It's so summery and sweet i just keep spraying myself constantly.. they can probably smell me across the pond! It's quite a big bottle (200ml) so it should last me a good while. I adore the packaging it is so cute and femenine and looks adorable on my shelf with all my other pretty bottles! Cheap, cheerful and definately worth picking up :)


------------

JessLoren x

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for H&M but I never knew they done a perfume range!! I'll defintiely be keeping an eye out for only 99p :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the packaging and for 99p you can't go wrong! xx
    Beauty by Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bottle, it's so cute! I never knew H&M had a perfume range, I'll definitely have to check it out next time i'm near. Thumbs up for being a northern blogger too! It's lovely to see people from places other than London (although I do love that place).

    Beautiful blog, I'm following :)

    xxx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am absolutely loving the packaging on this, its gorgeous!
    I will have to look out for this little beauty next time I'm in!
    Lovely blog hun, now following :)


    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete