Sunday 26 February 2012

hello blogging world!

Well, here goes! i've been absolutely addicted to reading other people's blogs lately so i thought i'd give it a go myself.. i'm still figuring everything out but hopefully you'll enjoy reading whatever i have to say! I think i'd like my blog to be a nice mix of info on my daily life, my interests, purchases i make and also the occasional product review as i have really enjoyed reading these from other people and found their opinions so helpful - it's nice to know your not wasting your hard on money on a load of rubbish!

I appreciate any follows at this early stage! :)

----

lots of love
JessLoren x

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogger =) you'll love it =) xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just wanted to say how great your blog is :) I've just started a beauty blog myself and I was so scared that no one would like it but everyone has been really nice so far, would really appreciate it if you could take a look!

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) i will take a look at yours in a sec.
      I agree. the blogging community is very friendly! i'm addicted already!

      xxx

      Delete