Well i've seen a lot of these posts knocking around lately and i have to say i thought they were a really good idea.. A lovely way for people to show their appreciation to fellow bloggers and give others the opportunity to discover blogs they might not have otherwise. So as you can imagine i was reeeally chuffed to discover that i'd received one of these myself! From the lovely Kirsty :)
So i'm gonna get involved and follow this on as everyone else has!
- Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post
- answer the following (4) questions
- award the blogger appreciation award to new followers/ fellow bloggies as you like
- let the blogger know you have awarded them
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since the end of February 2012 - not long at all!
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I've really enjoyed reading other peoples blogs for a long time now and i'd always wanted to get involved but wasn't sure how to get started and if anyone would even be interested in what i have to say! But the blogging community has been so friendly and supportive and it just makes you want to do it all the more. I'm addicted!
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
A bit of everything to be honest. I love product reviews as they really help me to decide what to part my hard earned cash on! I really enjoy seeing everyone's shopping hauls as it gives me inspiration and sometimes i go heading out purely for something i've seen on here! and i'm partial to the odd lifestyle post cause i'm just a nosy parker :)
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
I would quite like to have better quality pictures but at the moment my camera is quite standard :(
THE PEOPLE I AWARD:
xlustaprimavista - a good family friend of mine who actually made me want to start blogging in the first place, she does some really good honest reviews!
beautybyemma - a girl who's worked really hard on her blog the past few weeks and always takes the time out to leave a lovely comment on mine
pearlsandpoodles - an awesome blog with some really fantastic photo's that i could trawl through for hours!
Hope you enjoy looking at these blogs as much as i do :)