Sunday 18 March 2012

MAC Prem & Prime Skin Base Visage


This is by far one of my favourite products.
I bought it on a little MAC haul when i got my first decent wage last year and from then on it's been a firm staple in my make-up routine. The name makes it sound a bit fancy but basically it's just a primer. I have to be honest this is the first and only primer i have ever bought and tried but i would be quite reluctant to use something else now as i've found this works so well.






Its a little pricey at £18.50 for a 30ml pump but it does last quite a while. I only tend to use only 2-3 pumps to give a good coverage on my face and neck. The pump itself is actually really good as it doesn't splurt out too much at once, meaning you won't waste any (the picture above shows how much is ejected with each pump) The formula inside is creamy but very very light, it feels gorgeous on the skin and is really easy to work with and spread. Once applied your skin literally feels like velvet! and it makes the application of foundation so much easier and stops it from clogging your pores and looking patchy. I also think this is really moisturising and has probably improved the condition of my skin over time. It's definately worth the money in my opinion! There are other products in the Prep & Prime range however i've not tried these as of yet, has anybody else? I woud also like to know what your go to primers are? :)

--------

JessLoren x

1 comment:

  1. I usually use Smashbox primer, but I have been wanting to buy the MAC one for ages now! I hope it's better than Smashbox's (I have tried various alternatives, but none of them seem to match up!)

    www.houseofkitoire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete